Thursday, January 26, 2012

kid-isms

I have heard some real doozies this week and wanted to make sure to mark them down before I forget them.

SweetPea on her third birthday party: "I want a dinosaur party. With a dinosaur cake. But no T-Rex. He eats people. I can't have him eating people at my party. That not cool."

Pickle: "Tater tots aren't potatoes. They are tater tots. They come frozen from other tater tots."

Punk: "I don't want to do the school science fair. Its too much work." (Like time I checked, it was not optional and I told him so. That was his response.)

Peanut: "I brush my teeth every morning. Except when I forget. Then I make sure to brush them twice before bed." (As if brushing them twice in five minutes really makes up for not brushing them all day long)

PorkChop has learned to shake his head no. Its really cute right now since he just does it when you ask him to say no but I am guessing that it won't be so cute when he is older and starts TELLING me no. I also caught him on video this week telling me "blah blah blah" when I talked to him. Maybe he already has child hearing and me talking to him, no matter how sweetly, just sounds like the Peanut adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment