Tuesday, January 3, 2012

12 in 12 project one

I am still not even sure if I am going to count this towards the "12 in 12" series or not. On one hand, one of the groups that I am in said originally "12 sweaters in 12 months" but later changed it to 12 knit items. Hence, this would qualify. But I am tempted to dabble at 12 different sweaters because it sounds like a good challenge to me. I could count this though towards my other "12 in 12" group since that is just 12 crafted items. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Ether way, my first official project of 2012 is underway. I began these longies on New Year's day and hope to finish them (and have them mailed) by this weekend. Right now, I would be sorely tempted to keep them if PorkChop was a little girl or if we were planning on anymore little ones. Yes, they are that cute.

Instead, this pair will be finding a new home. Or, more technically, they are being knit specifically for a special home. I began them as a pair of Hello Kitty longies but the more that I look at them, the more I am thinking ballet-themed. I guess that I could always ask the recipient's mother what she thinks but that would ruin the surprise. Grr... I wish that I was better at making decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment