Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy six months!

Happy six months, my sweet little PorkChop!

Its so hard to believe that its been six months since I was blessed with this sweet little face. Six months since he made his very quick, and very much not anticipated arrival. Six months since I first held him, first laid my hands (and eyes) on him, first time I scooped him close to my heart.

PorkChop is now 28 inches long, weighing in at 17 and a half pounds and has a little melon head of 16.5 inches. I cannot believe how quickly he is growing and changing!

Some milestone markers that we have now hit.... PorkChop babbles mama quite a bit, especially when he wants my attention. He is starting to work on the "da" sound as well. He is trying very hard to figure out how to change that cool swimming motion into a forward movement, although he does inchworm pretty well (I guess that's really army crawling?) when he loses a "sucka" on his travels and exploits. He has turned into a little hair pulling demon towards SweetPea and only SweetPea. For some reason, he just loves the feel of her hair.

Loves... He cannot be far from a sucka and almost nothing makes him happier than sitting up playing on the bed surrounded by a pile of them. He also has absolutely no interest in solids, much preferring the boob for nourishment. Which is a good thing since he is still lacking any teeth. He is starting to become a bit "linus" obsessed but no where near as much as big sissy is. He still loves his music and bouncing though and is the happiest little man that I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment