Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Its hard to believe that a new year is already upon us. In some ways, it seems like just yesterday that I had just announced "Gravy's" impending arrival and was waiting for SweetPea to turn the big two. And now look at us... SweetPea is almost three and our little man PorkChop is here and healthy. Being that it is a new year though, I think that its time to hold myself accountable for what I would like to accomplish this year.

For my children, I want to keep our family night going. I realize that its going to be hard soon with both soccer and baseball starting up again but I want to try. I want to continue tandem nursing as long as SweetPea wants and be able to hit those same goals with PorkChop. I want to continue "greening" up our lifestyle by really focusing on our garden and household living this year. I want to try a new recipe every week to every two weeks so we can switch things up a bit more. I want to work on my photography skills again this year, especially since I see improvements from last year to this already. I want to keep up with my "12 projects in 12 months" group, as long as make sure to complete another 365 photo blog. Which, in all honestly, will probably take place here since I am planning on being a more faithful blogger again. I want to get back into a homeschooling routine, right now with just SweetPea, but I want that connection again. I want to start becoming healthier, not just in body but in mind as well. I want to work on all my relationships and become a better, more rounded person. I also want to read a new classic each month and still make time for some "fluff" reading as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment