Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Super Bowl Sunday

I have never been a big football fan. Being from the Mitten State, its not like we have anything awe-inspiring in the way of pigskin. As a result, I am not a Super Bowl watcher. I don't even care about the new commercials. I can come up with about 50 more things off the top of my head that I would rather be doing. But hubby asks to watch two games all year.... the Super Bowl and the UofM/OSU game. And I don't think that that's too much to ask. So Super Bowl Sunday was observed here.

our future Olympian swimmer
And while the lights went out in Georgia, the littles got their bath time in. I was a little worried about actually doing our Sunday night bath routine since SweetPea was still running a fever, but its PorkChop's favorite time (other than boobing... I think that that one ranks high on is hit list as well). And why not? It was a good way to pass the 40 minutes while we waited for the game to come back on.

Besides, after helping me "bake" chocolate marshmallow cupcakes this morning, having grilled chicken ka-bobs for dinner, getting overly excited about the Big Game and all the "normal" Sunday things, those two littles NEEDED their bath time. They needed it to get clean, to unwind, and to get some fun play in.

Usually though, to bathe Porker means that you are really bathing the entire bathroom. But hubby invented an awesome game to keep him occupied.... dumping cups of water on his head. Now, most babies (and all our other kids) hate having water on their face. PorkChop though, he LOVES it. And best yet, it saves the rest of our bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment