Thursday, February 21, 2013

my little buddy is 19 months!

Looking at that sweet little face, I am still in shock that its been 19 months since he dropped into our lives. Literally. But while the saying goes that a problem has been "dropped into your lap", when you fall into your parent's hands, it can never be a bad thing.

Doing a quick measure today, PorkChop is now 26.5lbs and almost 34inches tall. I forgot to check his head circumference but I am sure that its still small.  What can I say... I seem to give birth to babies with little heads but huge personalities.
19 months old!
PorkChop is my little monkey. He is constantly climbing and revels in jumping off of the furniture and into someone's arms. He doesn't climb down stairs, but prefers to launch himself off of them. He never walks if he can run and never runs if he can soar. Boobing has taken a huge downward turn lately and I am honestly not sure if its because he is done but not ready to quit or if its because its getting harder for  him to latch (potential lip and tongue tie that we really need to find a pediatric dentist to look at). He's a man of few words but he LOVES singing and will happily serenade us all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment