Monday, March 4, 2013

Just... ugh!

I have nothing nice to say today. Nothing at all. After finally finding a pediatrician that we thought was going to rock, after thinking that we were going to finally have some answers about our little man, I learned today that we need to "schedule" his fevers for a more convienant time because running a fever all weekend means that he won't be seen if it breaks before office hours. Better yet, it also means that the doctor won't call you back to tell you that. Instead, a nurse will tell you, repeatedly, that the doctor will contact you and you will hear NOTHING. So we still don't know the ultrasound results (guessing that everything was normal), we can't get him in to check for the other symptoms (which we think that we saw but can't tell) and we are still just waiting.

I got your back
To make matters worse, we had yet another reddish stained diaper this morning. Second diaper of the day and this time, instead of just a little streaking, this time is was soaked through the soaker. I don't know what to do.... Something is not right but I feel that I am spending all my time either waiting for an answer or feeling like I am one of those crazy moms that is just convinced that something is wrong with her child when nothing is. But I know in my heart that its more than that but I don't know how much more.

I know that if I can't get some answers soon, that I am going to have to pursue other options. I know that I need to find a pediatric dentist that specializes (or at least understands) in ties so PorkChop can be evaluated there too. I know that I need to call the ped and have him checked too because his speech is lacking. I feel that all of this could all be related back to each other but I am not sure how to connect the dots. And I can't seem to find a doctor that will help me connect them either.

No comments:

Post a Comment