Wednesday, February 15, 2012

girls have Cooties

I asked my family to please bring either books or games for SweetPea's birthday. My nephew G did as was asked and brought Cooties for her. Perfect game since it doesn't require any reading, it really fun and teaches math skills.... SweetPea's current passion!

Just like with CandyLand, SweetPea has turned into the Cooties champ! Out of the seven or eight games that we have played since her birthday, I don't think that she has lost any! Either she is really lucky or she is a really good cheater. And yes, I am aware that she HAS learned how to cheat! She has figured out how to pick up the die on the number that she needs, shakes her hand and then places the die on the table. Of course, this is followed by a celebratory dance because she got the number that she needed. Bad as it sounds, it is really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment