Saturday, February 18, 2012

and it begins....

I cannot believe how spaced out I have been this week. Its been a terrible week and I have been trying my hardest to ignore it. But my feelings have been hurt time and time again and blogging, picture taking and even knitting has just taken a back burner. I haven't wanted to read and have actually been putting off starting my classic for the month because I have been so miserable.

But that wasn't the point of this. Its more just an excuse on why I am so late in telling PorkChop's thrilling news. Our little gummy bear.....

cut his first tooth on Thursday! Its just barely peeking through his gums and number two is RIGHT there but the gum keeps swelling and pushing that little second tooth back down. My poor PorkChop has been a bit miserable as a result and I can't blame him. His little gum keeps getting blood blisters and has bled a few times. Him and mama have shed many tears together over this.

I cannot believe that my little six month old boy is losing his gummy smile. My last baby is proving that he will not be remaining a little baby much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment